Sabtu, Juni 25, 2011

NEVER GIVE UP
TO DO GOODNESS

JANGAN PERNAH MENYERAH
UNTUK MELAKUKAN KEBAIKAN

At recently, I was very busy. Many activities I did, I finished a Job well-done. And I hope You did also. OK, please forgive me for being my coming late here.

Now, I am coming back again in your and mine nice day even in your beautiful dreaming. Don't forget to give me a nice smile this moment. Because I really miss you, and One, two, three __ it means not only once __ to tell the truth I can't hide deep longing for you.

Anyway using busway, mbayar-e luwih soko slawe, nek konco dewe opo jare ...

NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
HERE
IN MY SITE
TAHU TEK-TEK SPESIAL
TAWA HUMOR TEKA-TEKI
SPESIAL
NOT TAHU TEK-TEK SPESIAL USUAL
BECAUSE OF
WITHOUT CHILI
WITHOUT CHIPS
WITHOUT OMELETTE

EVEN THOUGH NOT USING PUSHCART
WE CAN WALK &
WE PUSH FORWARD

WITH KANG MJ, FILL THE HA_HA_HA CROSSWORD PUZZLE BELOW :
you want to know it ?!, ..... please wait


Please follow me here, see the next ........ of the mj ha_ha_ha_crossword puzzle

ACROSS mendatar


1. POS baca terbalik ??
4. RAW baca terbalik war, WAR dibalik ?!?
7. Name of animal four legs in Indonesian.
8. Read back to front : means 'pelayan wanita', in indonesian means quiet or silent.
10. Sebuah kata dalam Bhs. Inggris dibaca bolak-balik punya arti (A word in English : read front to back or back to front has meaning).




DOWN menurun


2. Something forbidden to do : see inside the bathroom from the small hole when someone's taking a bath.
3. SOP dibalik ?!? (in English) (jawab dalam Bhs. Inggris)
5. ......... bin ajaib (very strange in English)
6. Sebuah kata dalam Bhs. Inggris dibaca bolak-balik punya arti (A word in English, read front to back or back to front has meaning).
9. ADUK dibaca terbalik : kuda, KUDA dibalik ?!?

please waiiiiiiiit, to take a look the mj ha_ha_ha_crossword puzzle



Now, It's time for ___ the answer of The HA_HA_HA_CROSSWORD PUZZLE




emang kuda siapa ?!? kok elo balik ___ pasti yang punya marah bror !?!


Tidak ada komentar: